Strawberry Margarita Jello shots
1. Cut the bottoms of the strawberry flat to get them to stand upright. When you do so, make sure that you do not cut off so much that there is a hole at the bottom.
2. Empty out the center of the strawberry with a small fruit scoop or spoon.
3. Once the strawberries have been emptied, use a towel to pat the outside of the strawberries dry.
4. Check each strawberry and make sure there is not a hole in the bottom before you start filling.
- 1 box Strawberry Jell-O
- 4 ounces tequila, preferably reposado or blanco
- 2 ounce Cointreau
- Salt for garnish
Neat! I would even go one step further by using the insides of the strawberries and use a blender to mix it back into the margarita mix.
(click for full instructions)